whatnot and such, per se
musings, nonsense, oddities, rants, observations, beauty, sarcasm, what have you. take it/leave it, if you will.
11.16.2008
the view
i spent an hour or two this morning, all crusty and unshowered, in the same clothes i wore yesterday, with unbrushed teeth and greasy face, drinking coffee and eating toast with butter and salt, watching clips of "the view" on hulu, abc and youtube. ahh, it was glorious. i should have been taking advantage of the sunshine and gotten my ass out to rake my disgraceful yard (and i still should be while typing this). but i must declare...i love that damn show.

whoopie goldberg is amazing. she gets me. elisabeth hasselbeck is hilarious. i really couldn't enjoy the show without her. did you see how snl portrayed her character?! spot ON! the rest of the women on the show totally keep her in check and i love it. babs calls the shots. and i really don't know who the other woman is on the show. oh, and is joy still on the show? i'm not sure where she came from either but she rocks, too.

daytime tv sucks a fatty. but i love the view. that's all.

and in case you did not click on the "snl" link up above, i'm embedding the video because it is too good to miss...

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:
Blogger Reem Tara said...
Okay, so even though I HATE The View, I LOVE this blog entry because of...

a. all the links - that teeth picture was barfy to the max
b. that effing video! Oh my god, I laughed so hard. My rib pain is thusly exacerbated, but I think it was worth it.

Your blog rules.

Blogger Reem Tara said...
I also like how much you like The View - I like when others can find beauty in something I have not been able to...maybe I'll get inspired to give it another try sometime...

Blogger jx said...
it's one of those embarrassing things i like...like christina aguilera. ssshhhhh.